A state-of-the-art, multimedia vending machine designed for singing and instantly recording your own quality CD, uploading your performance to the Web, creating a video intro and sending a sing-a-gram to a friend, and even entering Web based talent competitions. Music recording and production can be expensive and complicated, but the Automated Recording Studio and the Starbooth® Vending Network transforms this process into an automatic,affordable , and fun-filled experience for everyone.
Technology & Specifications
- Patent pending, fully automated,
compact, sound resistant, remotely
monitored, multimedia studio vending
- Delivers instant CD production,
E-mail/Web upload of customer vocal
performance /video intro
and automatic CD dispensing.
- Offers a true recording studio
experience by using professional quality
- Simple touch screen user-interface
with audio & visual guidance.
- Utilizes mobile wireless Internet
technology to monitor and report
machine’s revenue, operations, statistics,
music royalties, and system alerts in real-time.
- Configured for remote support.
- Optionally transfers customer’s recording and
video intro to Starbooth’s multimedia
social-network website (similar in nature
to “You Tube”, “My-Space”, “Facebook” etc.)
This process self-promotes the use of the
recording stations by consumers.
- Utilizes robotics, dispensing mechanisms,
recording studio peripherals, touch-screens,
custom software, server based technology,
mobile Internet, and multiple payment methods.
- High-quality, self-contained, fully automated,
sound resistant, free-standing unit, measures 3.5’
deep by 3.8’ wide by 6.6’ feet high.